SN@P is a mobile computing concept that provides junior and senior students at the Miami Valley Career Technology Center with a notebook computer. Over 2,000 students are currently participating in the School Notebook @ccess Program. SN@P places technology in the hands of each individual students, enhancing their productivity, education and overall competitiveness in the work place.
- Store your laptop in its bag in your home in a secure place
- Never store your laptop in your car
- Do not loan your computer out to others for use (remember YOU are responsible)
- If your laptop becomes damaged or in need of repair over the summer, place it in the bag and store in a secure place for the remainder of the summer. Bring it to the SN@P Service Center as soon as possible once school starts.
- Always keep your network card in the inside pocket of your storage bag. You will not need to use it at all during the summer.