MVCTC Adult Education offers a variety of services for employers. We assess foundation skills for pre-employment or your current workforce, using WorkKeys in math, reading, and locating information. We assess "soft skills" using WorkKeys inventory and other assessment tools. We use WorkKeys profiling for specific jobs in your business for EEOC compliant results. And, we develop technical and supervisory training.
For more information on how we can work with your company, Contact Us
Customized Training - Adult Education can bring customizable training on-site to your facility. We have the skilled instructors and the most current curriculum to meet your needs.
- Training examples: GE Aviation with blueprint reading classes
• Montgomery County Facilities Management with apprenticeship training
• Whirlpool with robotics training on its campus
Apprenticeship Sponsor - MVCTC is an official Apprenticeship Sponsor through the U.S. Department of Labor and Ohio State Apprenticeship Council. For more information, email Adult Education Coordinator Keith Beason: email@example.com.
- Dozens of positions have been profiled for employers using ACT’s WorkKeys System to improve hiring, selection and training processes.
- Pre-employment testing for Vectren and Sunoco
- Adult Education can connect to job assessments such as WorkKeys and other employment selection tools.
Certifications offered through our Assessment Center - We are a Pearson-Vue Testing Site. Contact Joel Sink for more information.
MVCTC is Committed, Innovative, and Collaborative