Ohio Adult Diploma Program (ADP)
For more information, contact Amy Wittmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 854-6490.
MVCTC's Adult Diploma Program provides a new pathway for adults, age 20+, to earn a state-issued high school diploma and training for one of Ohio's in-demand career fields. Students do not need to pass the OGT/Proficiency test; however, they are required to pass ACT WorkKeys and industry credential test (enrichment classes to prepare for ACT Workkeys are offered). There is no high school credit requirement. This program is free for eligible students.
Current Trade Programs
*Please note, programs are only offered at specific times of the year.
- Construction Craft Fundamentals
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Culinary Operations
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Enrichment classes for ACT WorkKeys are flexible and offered in-person.
- Trade programs are held on-site at various locations with safety protocols in place.