Why Choose MVCTC?
- Over 50-year tradition of providing premier education choices and advanced employment preparation for youth, adults, and organization of the Miami Valley
- Over 40 high-tech, in-demand career program pathways, helping high school students get a head-start on their careers and college
- 91% of MVCTC graduates continue their education at a college, university, or technical school
- 52% of students earned industry credentials in 2019-2020
- 7,797 college semester hours completed 2019-2020
- $744,714 total dollars earned by MVCTC Pre-Apprenticeship and Internship students in 2020-2021
- Every MVCTC student is issued a laptop computer to use during their two years at MVCTC
- Every career program at MVCTC has an Advisory Committee consisting of business and industry leaders in that career area. They meet annually to provide professional guidance and support, and to ensure that students are being taught skills needed in today’s workforce
- 100% of MVCTC teachers and principals are highly qualified
Career Technical Programs
Career Technical Education (CTE) provides students of all ages with academic and technical skills, knowledge, and the training necessary
to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners. MVCTC offers 40 CTE programs in nine career pathways. A career pathway
is a collective look at education and training, wage, and career outlook information for related occupations. These pathways offer an
overview of the various career options along with education and training that can begin NOW. Whether you are interested in going to
college, getting a certificate, or working right after high school, career pathways can be customized for any ambition or plan.