Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
Welcome back for another great MVCTC school year! My name is Jordan Greve, and I am the Food Service Director for the Northmont City School District. Northmont Food Service operates the cafeteria facilities at the MVCTC. If you have any questions or concerns regarding food service, please feel free to call our office at 937-832-5055. Have a great 2023-2024 school year!
- What is the price of the school meals? Meal prices are $1.90 for breakfast ($0.30 for reduced-price students) and $3.00 for lunch ($0.40 for reduced-price students). MVCTC students have numerous breakfast, lunch and a la carte options daily. To review our menus go to www.mvctc.com/school-lunch.
- How do I pay for school meals? Parents can access PaySchools Central to manage all of their students’ account information, view transaction history, set up recurring payments, create spending limits/restrictions, set up low-balance alerts, apply for free/reduced priced meals, and more. We highly encourage parent interaction with this payment software (choose Northmont City Schools as the school district). Money can still be added to a student’s account through cash or check in person in the cafeteria.
- What if I have low-funds on my account? According to the school’s charging policy, students will not be allowed to charge any items in the cafeteria. Parents can subscribe to low-balance notifications through PaySchools Central.
- How can I qualify for financial assistance? If you need help with meal costs, you can complete a Free and Reduced-Price School Meals Application. An application can be completed online through PaySchools Central. Please follow the instructions found above to submit an application. If you do not have access to a computer, please ask while in the lunch line. Complete the application and return it to Northmont Food Service, 7277 Hoke Road, Englewood, Ohio 45315 or give it to the MVCTC Cafeteria Manager. Each Application will be reviewed and an eligibility determination will be made within 10 working days upon receipt of the application. Notification will be sent through email if provided or mail. Children who do not attend MVCTC should be listed as a member of the household on the application - you will also need to complete a separate meal application for that student with the school district they attend. If you need help with this application, please call 937-832-5061. (Please note that the Free/Reduced Fee Waiver does not apply to MVCTC students.)
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g.,Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation.
The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
For more information, contact Northmont Food Service:
- Barb Uhls
- Phone #
- (937) 832-5061
- Jordan Greve (Director)
- Phone #
- (937) 832-5061
- Janet Geiger
- Phone #
- (937) 832-5059