CompanyMiddletown Hotel Management
2663 Fairfield Commons
Beavercreek, OH 45414
(937) 429-9090 Full Time Part Time
SpringHill Suites Dayton-Beavercreek is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician to join our rapidly growing company within Middletown Hotel Management. Ideal applicant possesses HVAC certificate and has background knowledge in facility maintenance. While this is preferred, it is not necessary as we are willing to train the right candidate!
· Work closely with each department to diagnose, fix, and maintain entire property.
· Maintain, clean, and check pool area and chemicals to remain in compliance through hotel standards and guidelines set by the Health Department.
· Complete projects as directed by direct manager including but not limited to: painting, drywall patching, general carpentry and general plumbing.
· Ensure that all hotel equipment and machinery is in excellent working condition through ongoing system checks and preventative maintenance.
· Ensure quality preventative maintenance both residential and commercial.
· Complete property walks and assure upkeep of property by addressing issues promptly.
· Assure timely and accurate hotel reporting and record keeping as required including accurate filing and upkeep of maintenance request logs and preventative maintenance records.
· Manage the inventory, procurement and distribution process for all tools, supplies and equipment.
· Maximize guest comfort and safety by monitoring and managing lighting, temperature, maintenance and sanitation throughout the property.
· Perform repairs and test equipment ranging from HVAC and refrigeration units to kitchen equipment, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, sheet metal, tile repair, roof repair, welding, painting, masonry and appliances in a safe and timely manner
· Communicate with the General Manager and Chief Engineer in regards to updates on projects and challenges faced by projects when needed.
· Perform other additional and related duties as assigned by the General Manager and Chief Engineer.
Job includes weekends and on-call trouble shooting.
Days / Hours
8 hour shifts, Open availability for week days and weekends from 7a-3p or as the hotel requires.
Pay Range & Benefits
Full Time benefits include; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k after a year, and a weeks paid vacation after a year. Marriott discount after 90 days.
Pay is dependent on knowledge and experience. Starting pay is $14
How to ApplyCall Send Resume
Urgency of Position