2nd Shift PLC Maintenance Tech, 2000 Sign-on
CompanyKing's Command Foods
770 North Center Street
Versailles, OH 45380
(937) 526-3553 Full Time
King’s Command Foods, LLC., an American Foods Group company, has opportunities for a Programmable Logic Controls Maintenance Technician at our Versailles, OH plant. If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Programmable Logic Controls Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the
protection of all plant employees and visitors.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of production equipment from blueprints,
technical manuals, or vendor specifications.
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine
- Assist with installation, testing, and validation of new production equipment.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment for proper
- Participate in equipment changeovers as necessary.
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work
is in progress.
- Determine corrective actions based on operational and trouble messages provided by
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Display Monitors or other similar display panels.
Must be able to perform all job functions safely in accordance with food safety and quality standards.
NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Must be 18 years or older.
Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must have a minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance experience.
Must have experience using hand and power tools, precision measuring tools, and the ability to read and work from drawings and blueprints.
Must have welding experience.
- Prior maintenance experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork, or poultry facility.
- Experience with PLC & controls hardware and software (Rockwell Automation a plus).
- Work history in the last 12 months.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to attend work consistently.
- Ability to work safely, wear PPE, and follow safety rules.
- Display a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work in cooperation
- Be attentive to detail.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all food safety, quality and SQF rules.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be assertive and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform consistent, accurate work, with minimal direction and work
successfully as part of a team.
- Must be able to withstand long periods in cold, warm, or wet/damp environments.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must provide own basic tools.
Days / Hours
Monday - Friday, some Saturdays and Sundays could be needed
Pay Range & Benefits
Pay based on experience
How to ApplyCall Send Resume
Urgency of Position
As soon as possible