Field Service Technician
CompanyLWB Machinery North America
9160 N. Country Club Rd.
Piqua, OH 45356
(412) 616-2702 Part Time
• Work with and assist customers in the installation of equipment in their facility.
• Assure finish product meets customer’s specifications.
• Troubleshoot machine issues remotely or at facility.
• Assemble or rebuild machinery using assembly drawings and schematics.
• Install and setup complete mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Install molds, trim tooling head tooling, both programmed and non-programmed.
• Perform general processing machine set up (set temperatures, time set points, shot size set points, etc.).
• Extensive travel to customer plant locations domestically, within assigned region
• Electro, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic diagram knowledge required.
• PLC programming knowledge a plus. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work accurately in an environment
• Demonstration of a strong work ethic and is a self-starter
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors
• Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• Ability to adhere to structured work guidelines and schedules
• Ability to read and follow visual cues • Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, Including applying principles, techniques, procedures of the equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
• Ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing so others will understand
• Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
• Ability to work individually and as a team • Ability to give operating instructions
• Ability to control operations of equipment
• Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, report and maintenance
Days / Hours
Pay Range & Benefits
Pay commensurate with background
Food per diem
All tools and items necessary for the job are supplied by the company
How to ApplySend Resume
Urgency of Position