MVCTC Class of 2022 Valedictorians and Salutatorian
Englewood, Ohio – Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) Class of 2022 will be celebrate at the Senior Recognition Ceremony on Friday, May 13, 2022, at the Wright State University Nutter Center.
The 2022 MVCTC Valedictorians are as follows:
- Matthew Adkins, Veterinary Science student from New Lebanon. He plans to attend The Ohio State University to study Animal Sciences then apply to The Ohio State University's veterinary program to earn a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. Matthew’s parents/guardians are Kevin Adkins and Cyrena Adkins.
- Sydney Aldrich, Health Occupations student from Twin Valley South. She plans to attend Miami University to study nursing with the goal of working on a labor and delivery unit. Sydney’s parents/guardians are Douglas Aldrich and Brandi Wathen.
- Carter Boone, Heavy Equipment Operations student from Northmont. He plans to go straight to the workforce after graduation. Carter’s parents/guardians are Jason Boone and Emily Boone.
- Alexander Loudenslager, Graphic Commercial Art student from Northmont. He plans to attend Shawnee State University to study Illustration and Video Game Design. Alexander’s parents/guardians are Michael Loudenslager and Melissa Loudenslager.
- Victoria Presgraves, Veterinary Science student from West Carrollton. She plans to attend the University of Findlay in the Pharmacy Program. Victoria’s parents/guardians are Jeremy Presgraves and Tiffany Presgraves.
- Rosemary Schmalhofer, Early Childhood Education student from Northmont. She plans to attend the University of Dayton in the Primary Education Program with the goal to earn a Master’s Degree and become a Science Teacher. Rosemary’s parents/guardians are Christopher Schmalhofer and Juliette Schmalhofer.
- Jason Thompson, Jr., Sports Management & Marketing student from Northmont. He plans to attend Ohio University in the Sports Management Program with a minor in Marketing. Jason’s parents/guardians are Steven Bissey and Ellen Bissey.
- Jordan Wheeler, Biotechnology student from Carlisle. She plans to attend Sinclair College in the Biotechnology Program. Jordan’s parents/guardians are Martin Wheeler and Rachael Norman.
- Benjamin Woxman, Biotechnology student from Eaton. He plans to attend Wittenberg University to study Environmental Science. Benjamin’s parents/guardians are Craig Woxman and Brandy Woxman
The 2022 MVCTC Salutatorian is:
- Amy Strider, Biotechnology student from Carlisle. She plans to attend Sinclair College in the healthcare field, with plans to attend Ohio University to become a Physician's Assistant. Her parent/guardian is Judy Woods.
For more information about MVCTC, visit www.mvctc.com.