Three Business Ownership students selected to campaign for BPA State Officer
Congratulations to Business Ownership Juniors, Harrison Davis (Northmont), Ethan Goins (Carlisle), and Amelia Pierce (Huber Heights) for being selected to campaign for BPA Ohio Officer positions. The students will campaign at the Ohio BPA State Leadership Conference, March 9-10, in Columbus. If elected, they will serve as a BPA State Officer for the 2023-2024 school year!
BPA Mission Statement
The mission of Business Professionals of America is: To contribute to the preparation of global professionals through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
BPA Vision Statement
Professionals of America The vision of Business Professionals of America is: To be an innovator in Career and Technical Education, providing our members with opportunities for growth through education, competition, community service, and personal development.
- To provide opportunities for chapter members in leadership and development.
- To unite in a common professional bond without regard to race, creed, sex or national origin of students enrolled in classes with business employment as their objective.
- To develop leadership abilities through participation in career and technical education, civic, recreational, and social activities. To assist students in establishing realistic employment objectives.
- To create enthusiasm for learning.
- To promote high standards in ethics, workmanship, and scholarship.
- To develop the ability of students to plan together, organize, and carry out worthy activities and projects through the use of the democratic processes.
- To foster an understanding of the functions of labor, entrepreneurial, and management organizations in the American free enterprise system.
- To develop competent, assertive leaders in business education.
- To develop and strengthen members’ confidence in themselves and their work.
- To provide satisfactory social and recreational activities.
- To foster practical application of business education skills through competition.
Learn more at https://bpa.org/ohio/