Part-time or Full-Time Maintenance
CompanyMiami Valley Child Development Centers
215 HORACE ST
Dayton, OH 45402-8318
(937) 226-5664 Full Time Part Time
The Maintenance Technician will ensure agency equipment is maintained, working and functional and that facilities are clean and orderly. Will also assist in the receipt and delivery of MVCDC equipment and supplies as required and ensure compliance with Head Start Performance Standards. Will drive the agency vehicle to and from centers.
Projects include paining, general carpentry and plumbing, repairs on equipment including HVAC, kitchen equipment, electrical.
Days / Hours
SHIFT: 1st shift hours between 6:30am – 6:30pm (varied) Monday - Friday across 27 centers in Montgomery, Clark and Madison County
Pay Range & Benefits
Insurance: MVCDC shares this cost for the following:
• Health- Two tiers to choose from Core and Buy-Up - Individual, Employee +1, or Family
• Dental- Individual, Employee +1, or Family
• Vision- Individual, Employee +1, or family
• Basic Life- A max of $50,000 term life and Accidental Death or Dismemberment insurance
• Optional Life – Employees can purchase additional coverage for self and family
• Wellness – online portal for Employees to earn points for reduced insurance premiums.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – 8 FREE counseling sessions, Legal and Financial.
Additional Benefits include:
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• FREE Tuition Assistance including paid trainings
• 3% Profit Sharing and 401(K) and up to 7% discretionary
• 12 Paid Holidays
• AFLAC optional family coverages
• Personal and Bonus Days
• Referral Bonus (up to $3,000)
How to ApplyCall In Person Send Resume
Urgency of Position